Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sorry for the offensive subject matter of my quadra-personalitied chatmate, but this was too good to pass up.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: O HAI
Stranger: You suck
Stranger: I hope you die.
You: i know
Stranger: :\
You: i'm sorry
You: i'll try
Stranger: Here's the knife.
You: are you gonna ascii a knife?
You: because that would rock
Stranger: I'M A RHYHORN :D
You: do you like to do gasoline intravenously, or just inhale the fumes?
Stranger: I do cocaine.
You: also a good choice
Stranger: Just like fucking little boys:]
Stranger: *cough*
You: oh, see, you're a big liar
Stranger: Are you calling me fat? :(
You: i have a question, by the way
Stranger: Yes babe? <3
You: why do you hate me so?
Stranger: Because I'M A JEW
You: because i love you
You: I LOVE JEW
You: PUNS ARE FUN
Stranger: I LOVE JEWS :D
Stranger: Haha :]
Stranger: Never gonna give you up.
You: well that's nice of you
You: i, however, am going to give you up
Stranger: Never gonna let you down.
You: because i think you are crazy
You have disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment