Monday, March 8, 2010

The Best Girlfriend of All Time

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: Hey........
You: hi........
Stranger: How are you.............
You: good........
You: you......
Stranger: That's good...........
Stranger: I'm good.........
You: indeed......
Stranger: Hold on one moment please...........
You: ok.......
Stranger: Alright..........
Stranger: I have returned.........
You: welcome back......
You: you were missed.....
Stranger: Thank you.......
You: can i borrow some dots......
Stranger: So how are you.....
Stranger: Hahha........
You: i'm running low.....
Stranger: Yes...............
You: thanks.......
Stranger: Take......
You: :)......
Stranger: You're welcome........
Stranger: I love you.............
You: i love you too........
You: marry me......
Stranger: I was just about to ask that...lol......
Stranger: Yes.....
Stranger: i'll marry you.....
You: this is the happiest day of my life........
Stranger: Yay, me too........
Stranger: Where do you live..........
You: PA........
Stranger: OMG..
Stranger: ME TOO......
You: we can have the weddin anywhere though......
You: yay.......
Stranger: Which part?
Stranger: Oh my gd.
You: central........
Stranger: I've never met anyone on here from PA.
You: you lost your dots! the wedding is off!
You: but we can chat still
You: me either, by the way
Stranger: I live in the Eastern part
You: i wanna go back to dots..........
Stranger: But....
You: are you against dots......
You: because our differences will be too vast......
You: my father would never approve of our torrid love......
You: TORRID....
Stranger: It's not........
You: there's no need to pause.....
Stranger: I didn't........
You: ok......
You: good.....
You: who is the chick here......
Stranger: I'm eating a hot pocket, that's why........
You: because we need a ring........
You: ah......
Stranger: I'm the girl........
You: ok
You: SHIT
You: ok......
Stranger: If you're a girl too, that's cool........
Stranger: I'll go either way
Stranger: ........
You: no.... i'm not.....
Stranger: just for you........
Stranger: Oh........
You: you're so swell.....
Stranger: Thank you,,,,
Stranger: oops........
You: it's ok....
You: our love lasts through commas.......
Stranger: I see where this is going,,,,,,,
You: really.....
You: because i have no idea.....
You: please tell me......
Stranger: Nevermind just forget it,,,,,,,
Stranger: I don't want to ruin what we have,,,,,,,
You: ok.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
You: dear, if we're going to be married we need to talk things out.......
Stranger: What is there to talk out about?,,,,,,,
You: where did you think this was going?......,,.....
Stranger: Vegas,,,,,,,
Stranger: To get married,,,,,,,
You: awesome!.......
You: by elvis-jesus........
Stranger: I'm pregnant,,,,,,
Stranger: We have children, yus,,,,,,
You: shotgun wedding......
You: wow, i don't even remember doin' it.....
You: were we wasted.......
Stranger: On watered down alcohol,,,,,,
You: thats a shame......
You: we need to meet each others folks.....
You: so they can approve......
Stranger: My dad will kill you,,,,,
Stranger: He won't approve,,,,,,,,,,,
You: aww......
You: why......
You: i am nice.....
Stranger: We'll marry secretly, and have this baby,,,,,,, because, i know him,,,,,,,
Stranger: pregnant on the first date,,,,,,
You: ok.......
Stranger: Such a shame,,,,
You: well, we've made it through commas, we'll make it through this..........
Stranger: No, I've made it through commas all alone,,,,,,,
Stranger: You didn't help out whatsoever
Stranger: ,,,,,,,,,
You: but, baby,,,,,,..,,,..,,,, i can learn,,...,,,,,
You: i'll try to change for you,,......,,,
You: just be patient...;;;;,,,,,,,
Stranger: WHAT,,,,,,,,,
Stranger: NOW YOU'RE GOING TO SEMICOLONS?,,,,,,,,
Stranger: HOW DARE YOU,,,,,,,
You: i didn' mean it!..,,,,,,,
You: they mean nothing to me,,,,,,,,
You: look i did it,,,,,,,,,,,,
Stranger: I'm sorry, but I just can't forgive you,,,,,
Stranger: You broke your promise,,,,,,,,
You: but,,,, but,,,,,,
You: i,,,,, love,,,, you,,,,,,
Stranger: I don't know if I love you anymore,,,,,,,
You: well i will do whatever it takes,,,,,,,
Stranger: Alright,,,,,,,
Stranger: I'll make you a deal,,,,,,,,
You: ANYTHING,,,,,,
Stranger: So, we still get married but,,,,
Stranger: I can get a little '''''' on the side,',',',',','
You: :( because i love you, i will allow it,,,,,,
You: i can't bare to be without you,,,,, even if i must share,,,,,,,,
Stranger: Yes, yes thank you for your approval,,,',',',,''''' and if you want to get a little ;;;;; on the side, too, you can ,,',','''',,,,''',,,'''
You: oooo we're swingers,,,,,,,,,,
Stranger: I'm HIV positive........
You: WELL THEN FUCK WE'RE DONE
Stranger: WHAT IS THIS
Stranger: NO
Stranger: NO,,,,,,,,..,.,,.,.,..,.,'.',.;,.;,'.;,'.;,'.;,.',;'.;',.;,'.;,'.;
You: i could never leave,,,,,,,,,
You: you mean too much to me,,,,,,,,
Stranger: But you just said........
Stranger: );.......
You: i changed my mind,,,,,,...'
Stranger: I have something i need to tell you..........
You: ok,,,,
You: anything, darling,,,,,,
Stranger: When I tell you I'm pregnant, it's with ''''''''''''
You: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You: YOU..... WHORE.......
Stranger: WHAT?!?!!?........
You: i loved you!............
You: i gave you everything!...........
Stranger: We both made some mistakes.......................................
You: we shared our lives.............
Stranger: YOU WERE ABUSIVE!!!........
You: how so?.....
You: i thought i was so good.......
Stranger: No, you weren't.......
Stranger: You gave semicolon better treatment than I........
You: i never meant to hurt you......... would you be happier with ''''''''''''?.........
Stranger: I'm not sure........
Stranger: What we had, it was special.......
Stranger: Part of me still wants that.........
You: me too.....
You: more than anything..............
Stranger: I don't know how much we can take though........
Stranger: We both have some changing to do...........
You: are you suggesting we..... stop...... talking......
You: i would never go back to ;;;;;;;;. i promise........
Stranger: No............. I'm not suggesting that....... Just so things can go back to normal again and we can be our happy ol' selves again......
Stranger: I know you wouldn't babe :)........
You: welll............ ok.......
You: i would love that.....
Stranger: Yes, me too............ I'm so lucky to have you........
You: ditto, my dear.........
You: honeybuns..... i have to do some work..... but we can still talk.... i just need to get the swanson account closed by monday or old man jenkins will kill me......
You: so i might be a little less chatty......
Stranger: I know what you're doing.... You don't have work to do, you're going to bone that semicolon girl.....how dare you.....
Stranger: This is goodbye....
Stranger: I hate you...........
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment