Wednesday, March 10, 2010

How did he not see this coming?

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: HEEY BEAUTIFUL GAL.
You: oh hay hunny
You: thanks for calling me beautiful
Stranger: Once I was a boogy singer.
Stranger: Playing in a rock and roll baaand.
Stranger: I never had no problems.
Stranger: Burning down the one night stands.
Stranger: And everything around me
You: most people think that because i have male genitals and a full beard and a deep voice, i can't be a pretty girl. but i'll show them.
Stranger: hahaha
You: nice song, btw
Stranger: Kindof of people don't talk to me when I say I'm an 83 year old man.
Stranger: I'm not, btw.
You: even if you were, i wouldn't really care.
You: i like to fuck with people on here.
You: mess, that is
You: not cyber
You: yuck
Stranger: Same here.
Stranger: I like to fuck with people everywhere.
You: yes, me too
You: but this is just easy
You: incidentally, i feel like both of us are used to being disconnected by this point in a chat.
Stranger: I usually am after the first thing I say.
You: me too
Stranger: So I never no what to say when people actually stay to talk.
Stranger: know*
You: yeah, me either
Stranger: Wtf, I forgot how to spell.
You: you know what would make this easy for both of us then?
Stranger: What?
You have disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment