Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I met my wife today in crazyville.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: hello love
Stranger: hiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
You: WELL JEEPERS
You: CREEPERS
Stranger: my lover?? YOUR BACK?
Stranger: from outer space
You: of course!
You: i was on neptune!
You: WITH A HORSE
You: A HORSE KING
You: OF NEPTUNE
Stranger: :O what were you doing then precious???
Stranger: you best not have been cheating on me.
You: i am a neptune knight now
You: nope, just out on a space crusade
You: i could never cheat on you, my sugar muffin pie
Stranger: phew. you should of brought me along dear.
You: sorry
You: i didn't want you to be in space-danger
You: from the space-lions
Stranger: i thought you killed them when you went there last?
You: no no no
You: those were space-tigers
You: they look similar
Stranger: ohhhh. well my husband, i understand. im glad we finally get to talk again (L)
where are you now my cream pie of love?
You: i am in my wifi-capable space ship, coming home to our fun little house to make sweet sweet spaceman love to you, my mushy gushy gumdrop honey pie wifey boo
Stranger: oh god.
Stranger: honey, a space-rhino just walked into our living room.
You: WHAAAAA
Stranger: RUN!
You: wait, our earth room?
You: THAT"S CRAZY
You: get the space rhino tranq!
You: hurrrrryyyy
Stranger: oh yes! i always forgot we keep one of them under the couch!
Stranger: i zapped him honey! we're safe! :)
You: we also have space rhino insurance
You: YAY
You: i'm glad my lovey-pops is safe
You: and how is little arthur h. mcflannaginheim sleeping? like a baby?
Stranger: oh yes, you'd be so proud of him! he has a young girl up there with him :)
Stranger: even though hes 3, i think hes making love.
You: OOOOOOOOO wow. our son is a little stud.
You: of course
Stranger: we brought them up in a good way.
You: with our strong genes, its natural that he'd be baggin space-ladies left and right at his age
Stranger: im so proud of him :)
You: so, how was your day, puddin popz?
Stranger: its been great, been missing you lots though my cream pie :(
You: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Stranger: do you know when you'll be home?
You: hopefully NOW
You: oh crap
You: well then maybe in a few hours
You: the commute is rough today
You: asteriods and stuff
You: *asteroids
Stranger: oh, dont worry dear. you fight those asteroids and save me and our little Arthur for when the Earth is safe.
You: awww you're such a good space-wife. i'm so lucky.
Stranger: im so lucky to have such a great space-husband who loves me so much :D thankyou space husband! i will be going now, im glad we had this talk. ill see you very soon my beautiful cream pie!
You: yay!
You: bye bye my muffin lovey pile
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment