Saturday, August 28, 2010

UPDATE

Yes, I'm still here. I am trying to increase the quality of the output here, but given the recent legal crackdown on Omegle, and the recent closing of Chatroulette (with promises to return), it's been tough. Here's the best thing I've gotten in awhile, and I'm not proud:

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
Stranger: I'm seeking a forger. He might be drunk.
You: well, then he's a bad forger
You: forgery is something that should be done sober
Stranger: But he's not forging now.
You: oh ok.
You: why might he be drunk right now?
You: and what makes you think i can help?
Stranger: I don't think you can.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

So, there is a future... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment