Saturday, April 24, 2010

Uncreative dude. Didn't expect me to be serious.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: hello
Stranger: my dog ate one of my testicles...
Stranger: what do I do?!
You: really? how recent?
Stranger: like six years ago
You: well... have you received medical treatment and stuff?
You: i mean, you are all healed and no infection and all that?
Stranger: no! i've been hot glueing oranges there and pretending I'm normal.
You: welll...
You: if your other nut is the size of an orange, i think it takes care of the problem. an orange-sized nut is equal to two normal nuts
Stranger: I have STDs
You: oh really? well, i don't see how that relates. probably from all the activities that require dogs to be near your junk.
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment